This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
DescriptionWe are looking for a Application Strategy Planning Expert to work for our Telecom client in Saudi Arabia.
- Report to Strategy and Financial Planning Director
- Define application strategy and road maps incorporating new technologies, validating these applications, determining the most optimal approach in deploying these applications
- Assessing applications, their benefits, challenges, mitigation as well as its implications within the companys´ network
- Driving the application eco-system in line with industry best practices and standardization blue prints
- Analysing performance reports, applying business intelligence analytics and ensuring application pain points are identified and mitigated
- Participate in the development and implementation of financial planning/CAPEX of application enhancement and optimization initiatives
- Advice, support, and provide an expert opinion on T&O including technology planning, financial planning, optimization and value maximizing.
- Interprets application requirements financial impact, propose application and cost benefits analysis, guidance and support, necessary for continuous improvement.
- Do scenario planning, build business cases and run simulations and sensitivity analysis to assess the value and profitability of technology investments as well as their impact on the applications
- Ensure providing support in the development of the financial overview, review budgets and financial statements.
- Review and develop application eco-system plans ensuring consistency and avoiding overlaps and duplications
- Consolidate optimized application eco-system blueprints into T&O annual budget; build three years’ financial projections.
- Ensure all proposed strategic initiatives are supported by a sound Business Case in collaboration with Business Architecture, Application and Finance
- Coordinate and laisse with all concerned stakeholders to ensure appropriate Applications are built including optimizing CAPEX requirements
- Support management in the right application architecture decision as well as appropriate migration strategies.
- Conduct variance analysis, identify all deviations and root-causes and responsibilities.
- Assessing achievement of submitted business case post implementation
- Ensures compliance with organizational policies, procedures and quality standards
Professional backgroundRequired Skills:
- Understanding of application technologies across all telecom network landscape encompassing OSS/BSS as well as NFV/containers
- Understanding of application standards and business models such as TMForum, TOGAF, ITIL, COBOLT etc.
- Good understanding of application security principles and standards
- Good understanding application programming languages such as Java, C, C++ etc.
- Good understanding of scripting languages such as TCL, Python etc.
- Good understanding of markup languages such as XML/WSDL, HTML etc.
- Good understanding of application transport protocols such as HTTP, SOAP, IIOP etc.
- Good understanding of management protocols, SSH, FTP, Netconf, SNMP etc.
- Capable of building application roadmaps and strategies to enhance the companys´ application eco-system and mitigate pain points
- Capable of collaborating with multiple stakeholders to define and determine a cohesive, efficient and future proof application strategy
- Scenario Planning
- Requirement Engineering
- Good understanding of FCAPS, reporting and analytics
- Good understanding of industry trends for future infrastructure blue prints
- Good understanding of automation, API as well as aware of future trends such as AI, Intent based provisioning etc.
- Ability to create compelling presentation slide package and deliver engaging presentation to stakeholders and executives.
- Advanced english level
- 10+ years experience
Get a quick view of our unique benefits