This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
DescriptionWe are looking for a Back-End Software Lead to support our client in Dubai.
The B/E Software Lead should be an analytical, results-driven senior software engineer with specialization in B/E Payments. The B/E Software Lead will design, develop, and continuously improve B/E applications and processes. They will use their understanding of programming languages and tools to analyze payment industry developments, formulate efficient payment processes, solve problems, and create a seamless experience for users. They will require excellent communication, computer, and project management skills.
The main responsibilities are:
- Lead design and implementation of all B/E development
- Collaborate with the F/E developers, Data Scientist Lead and other teams' members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience
- Develop ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends
- Record data and report it to relevant parties, e.g. clients/leadership
- Participate in continuous education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement
- Align strategy and planned timelines with other key functions
- Lead, motivate and manage large technical teams
- Between 5-10 years of experience in a senior-level B/E software engineer role Fluency in specific coding languages, including Java, PHP, Python, Ruby and operating systems may be required
- Deep understanding of the web & app development cycle and programming techniques and tools
- Focus on efficiency, UX and continuous process improvement
- Strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills Demonstrated project management skills and knowledge and application of project management tools and processes
- Analytically minded derives decisions from strong evidence-based practice
- Demonstrated professionalism and ethical behaviour
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science (or similar)
Get a quick view of our unique benefits