This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
DescriptionOur client, a large technology consultancy, is looking for a Chief Enterprise Architect for a long-term project at Riyadh to develop and maintain the System Architecture.
- Provide a time-phased view of the future state solutions and the key technical components, including applications, platforms, networks and support processes.
- Define the sub-systems and major system components in terms of high-level function and interface definitions.
- Communicate the requirements and architecture to all development and support teams and provide support as detailed solution designs are evolved.
- Lead architecture team and manage architecture decision-making committee
- Attend program Management team Meetings and assist with the development and execution of the It Management System.
- Maintain and publicize standards for designing and specifying interfaces between applications or systems.
- Ensure interfaces defined by different teams are consistent.
- Facilitate the design and implementation of interfaces to/from 3rd parties.
- Maintain a register of published interfaces.
- Review designs to avoid duplication and proliferation of interfaces.
- Define messaging architecture and standards
- Own Enterprise Service Bus architecture
- Solid experience as an Enterprise Architect
- Expert in message-oriented middleware (MOM), web services, SOAP, SOA, ESB, SMTP, FTP, secure FTP
- Telecom industry knowledge
Get a quick view of our unique benefits