This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
DescriptionOur client, a global management consulting firm, is looking for a Consultant with Fixed Network Operations Experience to join their project in the Riyadh
The tasks include:
- Support in writing and running RFP process for Fixed network operations area. This includes but not limited to
- OSP Managed network services
- Unified NOC
- Field services (for E&M and core)
- Enterprise back-office
- Optimize operations functions
- Oversee daily operations and provide on-going support on key issues
- Support in developing project management dashboards, reports for CTO and CEO including development of presentations
- Independently evaluate Operations team performance on an on-going basis, identify key issues, conduct root-cause analysis, recommend and support in implementation of intiatives to address these issues
- Support in enhancing operating model. This includes but not limited to development of processses, defining roles and responsibilities, procedures and templates?
- around 10 years of experience fixed network operations
- fluent in English, Arabic is a plus
Get a quick view of our unique benefits