This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
The position will require relevant experience around process and customer journey mapping and redesign. The role will be that of a project lead to coordinate initiatives across teams and countries.
The following activities will be required:
- Define the overall action plan to rollout the agreed customer journey improvements
- Setup the right governance and resources to deliver the required activities
- Coordinate the rollout of activities, develop contingent plans and overall project risk management
- Report to project sponsors and key stake-holders
- Supervise and provide feedback on current customer journey mapping and proposed re-design
- Ensure business alignment and technical alignment against proposed action plans
- Strong project management experience across multiple countries
- Relevant experience in telecom customer journeys, specifically in pre-paid markets
- Good knowledge of process mapping and re-design