Opportunity on hold
Although the process is currently on hold, we will be happy to consider your application in case this opportunity reopens or similar opportunities arise.
DescriptionOur client, a telecom operator in the United Arab Emirates, is looking for a Customer Journeys lead Expert.
- Lead the design/establishment/implementation of Greenfield project CE principles, guidelines, standards for each Consumer and Enterprise Journeys, Journeys’ episodes and Segments and Personas
- Lead customer journeys mapping, storytellings, emotions, artefacts, preferred channels, pain points for both Consumer and Enterprise BUs.
- Define and monitor CE KPIs and targets (perception/performance) related to the Journeys, Journeys’ episodes and Segments and Personas, regularly assessing experience vs. best practice and customers top issues, identifying and supporting improvement actions.
- Ensure delivery of end-state experience/customer journey designs (from ideation to final version) by working collaboratively and driving alignment with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Support the moderation and bottom-up collection of business needs and insights and adapts journey designs accordingly.
- Take permanent part within the agile working model and design thinking approach, help to evolve the journey design and agile methodology, fosters learning and improvement.
- Support overall user story creation & any ad hoc documentation required during implementation.
- Responsible for the acceptance of the CJ implementation.
- Experience in relevant position
- Experience in customer journey
- Telecom experience is a plus
Get a quick view of our unique benefits