This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
Our client, a leading telecom provider with operations across Africa and the Middle East, is looking for an expert to implement a base management strategy for its prepaid mass segment.
- Drive the execution of all Proactive & Reactive Retention which will maximize the prepaid customer’s lifetime value through extending tenure and growing revenues.
- Identify & address the root cause of churn to
sustain churn reduction by geo location.
- Uses predictive analytics and complex event
processing to quickly take the right action to mitigate the potential risk or
convert the opportunity.
- Provide input into the overall CVM business
strategy, specifically the Consumer business unit by ensuring the prepaid CVM
strategy and its commercial deliverables are aligned and supporting of the
overarching business goals.
- Forecast, track, and report Prepaid churn &
design effectiveness plan to mitigate Risky customers.
- Manage prepaid customer retention and tenure through
an integrated approach that include inflow management and retention
- Design Churn Predication, inactivity, Multi SIM and RFM models to proactively retain customers.
- Perform channel mix optimisation for base development activities.
- Drive and optimise channel execution by setting volume and value targets based on the approved prepaid budget.
- Manage Service churn in order to prevent customer’s overall inactivity.
- Min 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Fluent in English and other South African Languages
- Experience in CVM methodology, principles,
capabilities, and techniques.
- Demonstrated ability to create, lead and inspire
- Prior experience of mobile industry preferably Prepaid Retention.
- Experience with research- and analytics-driven quantitative pricing techniques (e.g. choice modelling)
Get a quick view of our unique benefits