Opportunity on hold
Although the process is currently on hold, we will be happy to consider your application in case this opportunity reopens or similar opportunities arise.
DescriptionOur client, a company leading technology communications through mobile, fixed, broadband and TV, is looking for a Data Engineer to join their team in Madrid for a 3-months-project.
The Data Engineer will work alongside Data Scientists to build end-to-end applications that make use of large volumes of source data from the operational systems and output insights back to business systems.
The expert will answer to the Lead Data Scientist and will be responsible for sourcing, ingesting, wrangling and validating data sets, building pipelines to transform data and produce analytical records for machine learning.
The expert must have:
- 5+ years of experience in a data engineering role.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in quantitative fields like Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science Engineering, or related fields
- English and Spanish are a must.
- Experience creating premium data products using Spark, Pyspark and Python
- Expert experience of Google Cloud Platform or Amazon Cloud Platform
- Expert level experience in designing, building and managing applications to process large amounts of data in Big Data ecosystems.
- Solid experience and expertise across data integration, management and modelling
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts
- Successful experience working in cross-functional teams of product owners data scientists, engineers, and technology professionals
- Experience with telco data, digital, and app data highly desirable
Get a quick view of our unique benefits