DescriptionWe are looking for a Digital Analyst Manager to support our client, a large international media company.
- Establish with the business units the digital KPI's and methodology for the evaluation of results and optimization of campaigns.
- Define and implement the reporting strategy for the different business units.
- Direct and supervise the integration and aggregation of ad-servers data, web analytics tools, programmatic purchasing through DCM and DBM and other sources.
- Define measurement strategy and direct implementation of Google Analytics on native web platforms and apps, etc.
- Identify and manage links with the digital ecosystem (CRM of business, traffic, affiliation, etc.).
- Implement A/B Testing tools (preferably Google Optimize and/or Optimizely)
- Knowledge of behavioural targeting tools to identify opportunities for content customization.
- Study and propose new analysis tools (AI, ML, ...).
- Propose new partners and manage the relationship with existing ones, ensuring their service
- Higher education (preferably engineering or mathematics)
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a web analyst.
- Extensive knowledge of the exploitation of data from the main web analytics tools.
- Knowledge of Salesforce DMP and CRM Dynamics will be valued.
- Previous experience in a media agency and especially in programming will be valued.
- The position requires a proactive profile, with a concern for improvement, with the ability to anticipate situations and involve others to achieve results.
- Languages: Fluent Spanish and English (knowledge of French will be valued)
Get a quick view of our unique benefits