This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
DescriptionOur client, a large international media company, is looking for a data-driven Digital Analytics Manager.
- Establish with the business units digital KPIs and methodology for the evaluation of results and optimization of campaigns
- Define and implement the reporting strategy for the different business units
- Direct and supervise the integration and aggregation of ad-servers data, web analytics tools, programmatic purchasing through DCM and DBM and other sources
- Define measurement strategy and direct implementation of Google Analytics on native web platforms and apps
- Identify and manage links with the digital ecosystem (CRM of business, traffic, affiliation, etc.)
- Implement A/B Testing tools (preferably Google Optimize and/or Optimizely)
- Knowledge of behavioural targeting tools to identify opportunities for content customization
- Study and propose new analysis tools (AI, ML, etc.)
- Propose new partners and manage the relationship with existing ones
- Higher education (preferably related to Engineering or Mathematics)
- 3+ years of experience as a Web Analyst
- Extensive knowledge of the exploitation of data from the main web analytics tools
- Knowledge of Salesforce DMP and Dynamics CRM is valued
- Previous experience in a media agency and especially in programming is valued
- Proactive and always looking for improvement
- Languages: Fluent Spanish and English (knowledge of French will be valued)
Get a quick view of our unique benefits