This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
DescriptionOur client, a multinational manufacturing company, is currently looking for a Digital Brand and Social Media Manager to join their offices in Beauvais, France.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Define, lead and execute the brand’s Digital and Social Media strategies, priorities and goals
- Lead a team made of web developers and community managers who are responsible for the execution of digital media planning, spanning both awareness/consideration/retail campaigns, and lead generation and nurturing through SalesForce working closely with the CRM and Customer Funelling team
- Ensure consistency in digital, social media processes across all teams and establish social media policy standards across markets
- Support transformation of digital communications by partnering on scale campaigns and initiatives as part of Digital Customer experience initiatives
- Continue to grow an advantaged presence and fans engagement on Social Media Channels and encourage the usage of new platforms and tools
- Manage an eco-system of agencies and partners to deliver creative that is authentic, relevant to the brand identity and business objectives
- Optimize, analyse and report on social and digital channel performance for all organic or paid efforts
- Manage budgets for all digital and social channels, paid programs, vendors and tools
- Fluent in French and English
- 5-8 years of proven digital and social media experience (minimum)
- Passionate about Brands and Customer Centricity
- Strategic, detail-oriented leader capable of effectively managing teams, collaborating with his business partners
- Creative, autonomous, results-oriented, with high capacity leadership to influence others, ensure teamwork and build strong relationships
- Excellent time management and project management skills
- Technically aware - this is not an IT role, but there is a focus on using technology to maximize user experience during interactions
Get a quick view of our unique benefits