This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
DescriptionOur client, a start-up company with offices in the UK, The Netherlands and Poland, is looking for a Digital Design Engineer for their office in Warsaw.
- Architecture, design, verification and validation of RTL components.
- Board bring-up and debugging.
- Cross-team collaboration and customer support.
- Challenging and creative environment where contributions are highly visible. Suggestions and taking initiatives are appreciated.
- The client provides a lot of autonomy and expects their engineers to own the design from A to Z.
- The client expects their engineers to be energetic and driven to succeed because this is an opportunity to learn a lot and take on many responsibilities. Career advancement opportunities are to be expected as the company grows.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Working knowledge and experience with modern FPGA architectures, CAD tools (Vivado or Quartus) and techniques.
- Knowledge of computer architecture. Understanding of bandwidth and latency optimisation techniques.
- RTL and testbench development with VHDL or Verilog.
- Familiarity with SoC architectures is desirable.
- Knowledge of computer arithmetics.
- Experience in hardware acceleration of mathematical algorithms.
- System-level data exchange protocols and interconnects: AXI, AHB or others.
- Good knowledge of hardware verification methodologies.
- Git or similar VCS.
- Scripting and flow automation (bash, Tcl or others).
- Excellent spoken and written English.
Get a quick view of our unique benefits