This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
DescriptionOur client is a growing and dynamic team with a digital start-up feel, but with a solid 10 years of operation. They are looking to disrupt the online lottery service space globally, with a mobile-first approach, and are seeking a similar, like-minded digital marketer who would be excited to help take their brand to the next level.
This role requires someone with at least two years of Project Management experience, within a digital marketing environment. In this role, you’ll be bridging the gap between marketing, design, tech and delivery.
The candidate will be planning and managing the delivery of marketing projects including the continued development of app, website, landing pages for ppc, social, seo and generally their customers digital experience.
This role is on a contract base but with possibility for a permanent role.
- As this is a new internal role you would be required to help set up this function internally.
- Playing a lead role in overseeing the delivery of marketing and development projects - set out in OKRs, using platforms such as jira and gtmhub to help deliver.
- Project management across all work streams, developing critical paths and schedules to meet timings and deliver on objectives
- Creating / aiding briefs to be developed, to ensure delivery
- Managing project progress; updating clearly and effectively to all stakeholders
- Work cross-functionally and collaboratively to ensure clear communication and consistency and execution of tasks
- Supporting and influencing others to ensure productivity and results
- Managing the internal delivery and when required outsourcing as well - helping to manage the workload
- Develop internal processes across functions to improve workflow and quality of output where necessary
- Troubleshooting issues throughout the team
- Continuously improving all aspects of team performance, both on a personal and group level.
- Proactively communicating with senior stakeholders in a regular and timely manner.
- Maintaining a positive and gracious manner, and a can-do attitude.
- 2+ years of experience in Project Management.
- Proven Project Management skills showcasing organized and skilled management across multiple work streams & various methodologies.
- A broad understanding of all digital marketing channels.
- Ideally worked within an agile SCRUM environment - using platforms such as Jira / Trello.
- The ability to run multiple, diverse work streams collectively.
- An innovative and creative approach to problem-solving.
- Working with a fast moving e-commerce b2c product / service / APP would be preferable.
- Comfortable working within gambling.
- Experience with paid social ads is valued.
Get a quick view of our unique benefits