This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
DescriptionOur client is looking for a Website Manager to support and set up an action plan identifying, defining and solving different existing technical issues related to websites, online payment processing and tracking.
- Take full ownership of the company’s websites and seek to optimise their performance working with the wider team
- Plan and devise successful site strategies while taking into consideration various business goals and how they translate into website features and functions
- Define and manage the implementation of the website's SEO strategy
- Seek to enhance customer experience on the website and ensure that it integrates well with the experience off-site
- Ensure the website supports the delivery and performance of other media which include the website on the conversion path
- Ensure that the website is compliant with current, relevant regulations (FCA, EU)
- Ensure that the website is secure and well maintained, and any data collected through it complies with GDPR
- Generate detailed reports which highlight the website’s performance (including competitor site analysis) and identify improvement areas
- Experience in a similar role is essential (3+ years)
- Strong knowledge of Content Management Systems - WordPress essential
- Experience with PHP
- Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS and Google Analytics
- Proven track record of using A/B testing programmes to improve website performance
- An eye for detail combined with a strong commercial acumen and analytical skills
- Comfortable working on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- A pragmatic individual with strong relationship building abilities and excellent interpersonal skills
Get a quick view of our unique benefits