This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
DescriptionOur client, a leading Telecom operator in the Middle East, Iraq is looking for a Director of Digital Transformation who will report to the Chief Commercial Officer.
Purpose of the position:
The main intent of the Digital team is to increase the value of the firm by bringing world-class expertise to help drive the digital transformation.
This role is the most senior within the Digital department and therefore has full accountability for all its deliverables in the area of Digital Marketing, Sales, Analytics, Care and potentially other adjacent digital areas.
- Responsible for leading the core digital activities (digital sales, marketing, analytics and care functions)
- Defining the digital strategy and vision
- Driving the digital strategy, execution and align with the other commercial teams, technology, OpComanagement and BoDs
- Ensure investment decisions and approvals for digital projects
- P&L responsibility on the ‘core’ digital business and non –core if relevant
- Build a digital team and culture
- Setting up and executing effective digital marketing
- Transforming the websites into an effective e-commerce channel
- Driving uptake and engagement of apps for Digital Care
- Setting up a leading marketing analytics and attribution team, platform and way of work, for ROI driven marketing
- Co-create multi-year digital transformation plan and set corresponding KPIs
- Discussion partner for senior management on all digital areas
- Chief Digital Officer or Head of Digital in a leading Telco or other ‘product/service’ organization
- Country head of an e-commerce company (e.g., Alibaba, Amazon)
- 10+ years of experience
- Bachelor Degree from a top tier university with high marks
- Master’s degree is a plus
- Degree in Computer science is a plus
- English mandatory, Arabic language spoken in is a plus
- Work with ambiguity and with very little guidance
- Structure, investigate and solve complex problems
- Demonstrate empathy and gain the trust of OpCo and Group management and stakeholders
- Clearly communicate and obtain buy-in from a diverse set of stakeholders
- Work under pressure and prioritize the highest impact activities
- Is curious, creative and come with innovative solutions
- Is enthusiastic about business and brings positive energy to the team and their work?
- Building digital organizations and a must-win culture
- Digital marketing on FB, Google, and programmatic, across, branding, consideration and direct response campaigns
- Web/app optimization for sales conversion
- Web/app product management
- Driving app downloads and engagement
- Team and resource management
- Business planning and budgeting
Get a quick view of our unique benefits