This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
- Lead digital business development activities in a region together with account partners.
- Jointly build the region’s account management strategy in digital transformation related topics with the support of the Partner group.
- Support multiple project teams ensuring successful project delivery in the digital area.
- Lead teams of more junior consultants and co-lead client accounts in the digital area together with account partners.
- Support the Managers in developing original frameworks, hypothesis and ideas for data gathering.
- Ensure the quality of the digital project takeaways and recommendations.
- Present entire documents on digital topics to C-levels client audiences.
- Manage and lead client meetings and digital related content discussions.
- Coach and mentor Digital Practice team members.
- Drive Intellectual Capital creation in Digital Practice .
- Experience driving digital transformation program, including creating implementation roadmap, setting up / running governance, value assuring digital programs, setting up customer centric agile digital teams, creating partner ecosystem, transforming IT to adopt latest tools/technologies such as DevOps, Analytics, Automation (RPA), Mobility, Cloud.
- Strategy/management consulting experience and/or relevant experience in a telecom/tech industry with a role covering digital transformation-related activities.
- Masters-level degree in a relevant field.
- MBA from a top business school is a plus.
Get a quick view of our unique benefits