This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
Purpose of the role is to develop internal and external communication strategies in alignment with the company’s vision and mission, as well as company’s strategic directions
- Conduct individual and group immersion meetings/workshops to understand strategic considerations as well as existing communication foundations
- Review data related to overall strategy, existing communication strategy, communication activities and guidelines, brand values and identity
- Conduct research to identify best practices in the internal and external communications
- Conduct focus groups with key external and internal audiences to dig deeper into customers perception and feedback
- Identify pain points related to communications and prioritize them
- Identify audiences and sub-segments that should be targeted for internal and external communications
- Develop narratives and key messages through story-telling themes for internal and external communications
- Develop internal and external communications strategy, including, but not limited to, key messages, target audience, communication channels, communication frequency, etc.
- Develop communication guidelines
- Develop communication processes and protocols
- Develop organization structure for the communications department
- Define KPIs related to internal and external communications
- Develop internal and external communications and implementation plan
- At least 5 years of management consulting experience
- At least 3 years of relevant experience related to internal and external communications strategy
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Management, Economics, or any other related field
- Master in Business or MBA is a plus
- Management Consulting, PR and Media, etc.
Get a quick view of our unique benefits