This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
DescriptionOur client, an Internet and other Telecommunications services provider, is looking for an ETL Developer to support the ETL Lead in designing and developing data warehouse models, ETL processes, and business intelligence reports.
Start Date: Beginning of September
Duration: 4 months
The ETL Developer will:
- Support the team in ETL or related tasks to accelerate solution delivery
- Develop and/or test ETL code as per the specifications provided by the ETL Lead
- Perform any needed systems administration tasks
- Run and monitor ETL jobs and ensure results are as expected
- Perform solution documentation work including Data Catalog
- Google Big Query as the data warehouse
- Diverse data sources include MySql databases and some Excel files plus JSON events on a Pub/Sub service bus
- Apache Airflow for ETL workflow and scheduling
- ETL scripts in Python
- BI reports and dashboards in Google Data Studio and Microsoft Power BI
- 5+ years of experience with Data Analytics, Data Modelling, and Data Warehousing.
- Experience using Google Big Query or similar.
- SQL and PL/SQL knowledge
- Python experience
- Unix Shell/Bash scripting
- Nice to have: Google Data Studio and Microsoft Power BI Expertise
- Spanish is welcomed but not mandatory
- Fluent English is required
Get a quick view of our unique benefits