This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
DescriptionOur client, an Internet and other Telecommunications services provider, is looking for an ETL Lead to design and develop data warehouse models, ETL processes, and business intelligence reports.
Start Date: Beginning of September
Duration: 4 months
The ETL Lead will:
- Review and refine logical data model
- Implement physical data model
- Design and implement an ETL framework
- Develop the ETL code
- Testing and quality assurance
- Maintain adequate solution documentation
- Troubleshoot and fix issues after go-live, including code re-factoring if needed
- Google Big Query as the data warehouse
- Diverse data sources include MySql databases and some Excel files plus JSON events on a Pub/Sub service bus
- Apache Airflow for ETL workflow and scheduling
- ETL scripts in Python
- BI reports and dashboards in Google Data Studio and Microsoft Power BI
Get a quick view of our unique benefits