This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
DescriptionOur client must detail a Group wide strategy for a series of infrastructure components (datacentres, fibre and towers). For this exercise we are setting up a team of management consultants with telco & infrastructure knowledge.
Each team member will need to not only have a good depth of knowledge across his selected infrastructure component but also drive the business case development process and business CAPEX and OPEX planning - detailed numerical output which will feed into the annual business plan.
We are looking for a lead to run and drive the consolidated financial planning to feed in to the budgeting cycle in coordination with the below resources:
- Overall PMO to provide overall guidance and ensure timely and coordinated delivery
- Lead to drive datacentre strategy
- Lead to drive fibre rollout plan
- Lead to drive tower rollout plan
- Strong strategy experience and management consultant in top firm
- Associate or Manager level (>6 years experience)
- Extensive financial modelling and planning experience specifically around telecom infrastructure
Get a quick view of our unique benefits