This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
DescriptionOur client, a leading telecom provider with operations across Africa and the Middle East, is looking for a General Manager: Customer Channels.
The responsibilities of the role:
- Unificate all service portals under a single core framework and elimination of disparate portals
- Ensure parity of function exposure across all channels
- Lead the development of the Customer Channels strategy
- Drive a demand management process to ensure that portal framework remains standard across all operations
- Ensure alignment of the SmartApp solution across all devices
- Standardise the kiosks and terminals (SIM/POS/handsets) to ensure effective service enablement at all service touchpoints
- Review key risks, issues, and dependencies relating to Customer Channels, and set mitigation actions as required
- 4-year Academic Degree. A postgraduate qualification is a plus
- English, French and Arabic (advantageous)
- Minimum 5 years’ Senior Management experience
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant sector/industry/area of specialisation
- Deep knowledge of portal technologies and frameworks
- Customer journey definition and UX design experience
- Worked across diverse cultures and geographies
- Proven track record of business improvement and strategy development
- South African citizen, EE eligible
Get a quick view of our unique benefits