This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
DescriptionOur client, a leading telecom provider with operations across Africa and the Middle East, is looking for a General Manager: Payment Systems.
The responsibilities of the role:
- Lead the design, development and implementation model for the various payment systems, services, technologies, tools and platforms and control the release where the solutions are centralised
- Develop a platform strategy that will support Group’s products and services
- Ensure effective communication of the strategy
- Ensure effective monitoring mechanisms
- Ensure the development of high level operational plans
- Ensure collaboration between the Payment Systems team and the Digital Platforms & Delivery teams
- Ensure automation, easy deployment and sound infrastructure for Payment Service platforms
- Define how data is collected, stored and distributed across Payment System channels
- Minimum of 4 year tertiary degree
- Minimum MBA or Masters
- Relevant Certifications for industry
- Fluent in English
- Minimum 8 years with Managerial level experience
- Minimum 5 years Payment System experience
- Worked across diverse cultures and geographies (advantageous)
- Worked in a medium to large organisation
- South African citizen, EE eligible
Get a quick view of our unique benefits