This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
DescriptionOur client, a leading telecom provider with operations across Africa and the Middle East, is looking for a General Manager: Regional CTIO.
The responsibilities of the role:
- Drive and oversee regional technology performance and ensure the achievement of regional technology efficiencies and revenue targets
- Implement strategic technical and network initiatives to ensure synergy between core and new revenue business streams
- Drive the agility of technological platform deployments in the OpCo’s
- Develop strategy for coverage enhancement, capacity and network performance optimisation for the region
- Oversee all regulatory and compliance matters ensuring all statutory and legal requirements are met
- Identify technical performance issues and lead transformation teams to resolve these
- Ensure the network consistently delivers on customer expectations
- Ensure that the “cost of operations” is reduced, in line with a least cost operating strategy both technical/ business perspective.
- 4-year Academic Degree. A postgraduate qualification is a plus
- Minimum 10 - 12 years Technology Management
- Minimum 10 - 12 years in Telecom industry
- Minimum 8 - 10 years Network Turn
- Key Solutions, CPG and Demand Management
- Senior management track record of 5 years
- Project Management
- Experience and strong understanding of the commercial businesses
- Experience in continuous improvement
- Understanding emerging markets advantageous
- Worked across diverse cultures and geographies
- Proven track record of commercials and business operations management in global/multinational company