This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
DescriptionOur client, a leading telecom provider with operations across Africa and the Middle East, is looking for a Senior Manager for the strategy department.
The Senior Manager Group Strategy Planning will be providing the Group with meaningful insights, benchmarks and global trends for defining of the corporate strategy plan.
The focus will be on
- Assisting and enabling the corporate strategy formulation and determining long-term strategic initiatives for the Group.
- Advising on the major changes in the environment, product, technology, customer base and/or competition
- Defining medium to long-term adjustments required.
- Supporting the shaping of the organisational strategy through providing strategic foresight, strategic best practice and knowledge sharing as well define the strategic planning process.
- Governance Adhoc, operational and tactical meetings, Escalations and Project Management and Performance
- Reporting on a monthly basis to management
- Managing project or initiative budgets in line with business objectives
- Operational Delivery (Monitor, review, report, ensure integration of strategic initiatives,...)
- 4 year Academic Finance/ Business/Technical Degree and Postgraduate qualification (MBA/Masters)
- English - French and/or Arabic advantageous
- Minimum 3-7 years in a Management role (possible from a Management Consulting company)
- Minimum 5 years in Telecommunication, TMT sector and/or financial services sector
- Proven track record of successful strategy activities
- Experience in Strategic Planning
- Experience in Global/Emerging Markets
- Work across diverse cultures and geographies
Get a quick view of our unique benefits