This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
DescriptionFor our client, a high-end innovation and marketing strategy boutique, we are looking for new talent to join the team in Barcelona as a Growth Strategy Manager.
Our client aims to redefine how strategic growth is approached by companies and is involved in some of the most interesting innovation and marketing challenges of leading market players all over the world.
The main role of this position is to assist in Strategic Marketing and Innovation projects throughout different clients in Europe, with full accountability of project management, committed to achieve deliverables excellence and to lead positive team dynamics.
The role includes:
- Developing compelling documents which feature: solid evidence and analysis, critical thinking, actionable recommendations compelling visuals and conveying a clear-cut story.
- Participating in and coordinating client meetings at several levels, including senior levels, to gain know-how and/or build buy-in on significant matters.
- Managing and inspiring teams composed both of internal and external talent, including coordinating multiple tasks, prioritizing time and communicating potential conflicts to project partner.
- Growing internally as and building your path to become Barcelona’s office director.
- Reporting directly to the managing partner.
- Participating in recruiting activities, particularly spotting new talent to incorporate.
- Actively generating know-how and intellectual contents
- Becoming actively involved in business development activities.
You will take a leadership role in different types of projects:
- Strategic growth / market entry strategies
- New category roadmap
- New products/services conceptual design
- Industry ecosystem dynamics trends and foresight analysis
- Innovation and marketing capabilities/processes definition.
- Investments/divestments business case modelling.
- At least 2 years of experience as Senior Consultant or 1 year as manager in a referent strategy consulting firm or alternatively in a leading branding or design thinking consulting agency.
- High exposure to the Foods & Beverages, FMCG and OTC Pharma industries is desirable.
- Good understanding of consumer/customer centric tools as market research and insights management.
- Proven capability to lead teams.
- High proficiency in powerpoint, excel, photoshop and similar tools.
Get a quick view of our unique benefits