This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
Our client,a company with a desire to transform the healthcare landscape, is looking for an Integration Architect SME to join their team working for the Healthcare industry.
- Implement integration solution-specific designs, supporting product development teams on functional and technical design activities, defining the interaction between application and middleware components and acting as an SME on the application and integration-related activities and design decisions
- Design and coordinate the development of internally required APIs & web services
- Provide technical design guidance to other architects and ensure the alignment of the implemented integration solutions with EA, Applications guidelines, technical design standards and business requirements
- 10+ years of experience in IT healthcare domain and consulting activities
- Expert in identifying enterprise requirements for structures, resources and cultural modifications required to support integration architecture
- Experience in PL/SQL, Java, XML, PHP, Python or related languages
- RESTFUL/SOAP certification (SOA or Open API platform)
- Cloud Deployment/ Architecture certification
- Proven enterprise in integration implementation, applications scale architectures and solutions
- Distributed architectures, Application Servers, Portals, web development and object-oriented methodologies
Get a quick view of our unique benefits