Opportunity on hold
Although the process is currently on hold, we will be happy to consider your application in case this opportunity reopens or similar opportunities arise.
Our client,a company with a desire to transform the healthcare landscape, is looking for an Integration Architect SME to join their team working for the Healthcare industry.
- Implement integration solution-specific designs, supporting product development teams on functional and technical design activities, defining the interaction between application and middleware components and acting as an SME on the application and integration-related activities and design decisions
- Design and coordinate the development of internally required APIs & web services
- Provide technical design guidance to other architects and ensure the alignment of the implemented integration solutions with EA, Applications guidelines, technical design standards and business requirements
- 10+ years of experience in IT healthcare domain and consulting activities
- Expert in identifying enterprise requirements for structures, resources and cultural modifications required to support integration architecture
- Experience in PL/SQL, Java, XML, PHP, Python or related languages
- RESTFUL/SOAP certification (SOA or Open API platform)
- Cloud Deployment/ Architecture certification
- Proven enterprise in integration implementation, applications scale architectures and solutions
- Distributed architectures, Application Servers, Portals, web development and object-oriented methodologies
Get a quick view of our unique benefits