This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
DescriptionOur client, a large technology consultancy, is looking for an Infrastructure Security Architect to join a project in Riyadh.
- Validate and help vendors team to understand gaps in Infrastructure and Endpoint (Desktop, Servers, Mobile, BYOD etc.) security issues, risks and vulnerabilities.
- Analyze and resolve security incidents and work with the client to achieve an overall superior security posture.
- Provide best practice creating security solution like IPS, DDOS, Firewalls, email gateway, web proxy and endpoint security solutions like anti-virus , HIPS, Sandboxing, device encryption and DLP (Data Loss Prevention) and cloud solution like CASB and data center.
- Provide gap analysis on networks security and device security.
- Solid experience as an infrastructure architect
- Solid experience with Infrastructure and Endpoint security (analysing, identifying risks and creating solutions)
- Strong background in Telecom industry
Get a quick view of our unique benefits