This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
DescriptionOur client, a leading African mobile telecom provider, is looking for an Interconnect Account Manager to be responsible for the commercialization of client's infrastructure as well as to support other business units with the optimal utilization of the existing Infrastructure.
The responsibilities of the role:
- Serve as a primary point of contact for connectivity customers, both OpCos and external customers
- Own end-to-end organic voice and hubbing P&L, sales activities, product development and fulfilment
- Identify potential clients for voice hubbing services
- Develop the voice hubbing capabilities by expanding the interconnect platform and market
- Ensure optimal processes and interactions between the OpCos
- Develop/manage relationship with international carriers to provide long distance voice services
- Manage voice interconnect revenue assurance
- Monitor and ensure fulfilment operates within SLAs
- Define interconnect pricing
- End-to-end product ownership
- Identify new carrier services products for international clients
- Ensure product implementation and approve service/product launch
- 5+ years in relevant experience in the international telecom infrastructure industry
- Detailed knowledge on the international telecom infrastructure industry in regard to latest industry trends and competitive landscape
- Innovation to improve value and efficiency
- Deep Understanding of the international voice space of the telecom industry
- Desire to provide inputs for new product development and management
- Strategic analytical thinking to create and execute international voice strategy
Get a quick view of our unique benefits