DescriptionOur client, an Irish telecom company that offers fully managed, out-sourced solutions or combinations of individual component services, as required is looking for an IT Developer to join a project for one of their clients.
The start date is as soon as possible. This project can be done remotely.
- 3 years of experience working with Python
- 3 years of general SQL experience
- Experience of interacting with PostgreSQL (or other similar open-source databases)
- Programming skills with C Language (C++ and/or C#)
- Experience developing for a Linux environment
- Ability to understand our technical requirements and turn them into solutions using the tools mentioned
- Exposure to telecom projects
- English is a must requirement.
Familiarity with GIS concepts would be also required.
Nice to have:
- Experience with QGIS, as a user or programmer of plugins
- Experience with ArcGIS Online, as a user or programmer
- Experience of developing web apps using common frameworks (such as Angular)
Get a quick view of our unique benefits