This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
DescriptionOur client, an Irish telecom company that offers fully managed, out-sourced solutions or combinations of individual component services, as required is looking for an IT Developer to join a project for one of their clients.
The start date is as soon as possible. This project can be done remotely.
- 3 years of experience working with Python
- 3 years of general SQL experience
- Experience of interacting with PostgreSQL (or other similar open-source databases)
- Programming skills with C Language (C++ and/or C#)
- Experience developing for a Linux environment
- Ability to understand our technical requirements and turn them into solutions using the tools mentioned
- Exposure to telecom projects
- English is a must requirement.
Familiarity with GIS concepts would be also required.
Nice to have:
- Experience with QGIS, as a user or programmer of plugins
- Experience with ArcGIS Online, as a user or programmer
- Experience of developing web apps using common frameworks (such as Angular)
Get a quick view of our unique benefits