DescriptionOur client, a leading Telecom operator in Middle East, is looking for IT Operations Database Expert.
IT Operations Database Expert is responsible for:
- Governance, quality, administrations, maintenance, operations of IT Enterprise databases Mycroft SQL, Oracle supporting the IT Applications (ESS, BSS, OSS), system and data supervising, deployments and optimization of (but not limited to) customer relationship management (CRM) software, Billing applications, mediation, comptel, BMC, telecom applications in alignment with the organization, group roadmaps.
- Contribution to the governance, quality KPI / SLA monitoring of the IT Enterprise applications and database (Oracle, Microsoft SQL and MySQL) infrastructure evolution towards convergence, best practices.
- Improvement of application systems availability and disasters endurance.
- 5-7 years of experience as Database Administrator & Expertise (Microsoft SQL, Oracle Database, MySQL).
- Knowledge and proven experience of: Customer Relationship management / Enterprise Resource Planning application/ Database management/ Data ware Housing.
- Knowledge in Microsoft SQL database/ Oracle database/ Knowledge in MySQL database/ IIS.
- Knowledge on Java based applications.
- Understanding of Telecom applications.
- Knowledge in .Net based applications.
- High level knowledge in 3rd party databases.
- Knowledge in Database integrations and reporting systems.
- Bachelor degree in
computer science, Diploma or information systems or equivalent.