This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
DescriptionOur client, a global management consulting firm, is looking for a freelance Junior Data Scientist to work on-site in Thailand.
- 2+ years of experience in analytics.
- Quantitative degree from a top school or previous relevant work experience.
- Solid knowledge of programming:
- Type 1: SAS experience - Enterprise Guide, Miner and SAS base
- Type 2: Open source tools experience – Python, R, Spark, Hadoop/Hive
- Solid SQL knowledge (e.g. candidate should be able to create complex datamarts, apply variable transformation techniques, handle DQ issues)
- Good understanding of machine learning techniques (e.g. logistic regression, random forests, unsupervised methods)
- Comfortable with statistical analysis (hypothesis testing, statistical significance, A/B testing etc.)
- Customer analytics experience (e.g. segmentation, churn prediction, up/x-sell modelling, social network analysis)
- CVM experience is a plus (e.g. campaign design, execution, post-campaign analysis)
- Experience in TMT sector is a plus
- Programming in SAS macro language is a plus
Get a quick view of our unique benefits