This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
DescriptionOur client, a leading multinational business consulting company, providing business and strategy solutions, application development, maintenance, and outsourcing services is looking for a Manager Utilities.
- Engage with existing and new clients in the Utilities sector to identify and develop new business consulting opportunities.
- Design and implement transformational solutions to drive business value for our clients, leading the project and steering the client and the team of consultants.
- 3-5years experience as a manager in a consulting firm managing projects and experience in the commercial area.
- Good knowledge of business consulting projects (customer experience, digital transformation, product strategy and implementation, operational efficiency,…)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency in English and Spanish.
- The opportunity to join a growing company aiming to develop the Utilities-footprint in Spain and other European countries.
- Comprehensive continuous training.
- Reporting to the Manager of Business consulting Europe for Utilities, with the opportunity to develop projects at European level.
- Good benefit package.
Get a quick view of our unique benefits