This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
For one of our clients, a Global Consulting and Engineering Services Provider, we are looking for a MES Business Analyst & MBR Design/Authoring Consultant.
The expert will be supporting the client on design, authoring & verification of MBRs, system configuration and qualification activities.
- Duration: 8 months
- Start date: January
- Create & maintain MES master data
- Contribute to configuration settings definition (Core & site) and application to the system
- Design (process-mapping and transition) GMBRs/MBRs
- Create & maintain GMBRs/MBRs in the system
- Create PVLs in the system
- Design (status-diagram mapping and transition) ESPs and status diagrams
- Create & maintain ESPs and status diagrams in the system
- Create & maintain PVLs and PMBRs
- Contribute to MINT test case creation & test execution
- Contribute to SAT, UAT and OQ test case creation & test execution
- Create test case and execute MBR verification
- Previous experience with Life Sciences MES (manufacturing execution system) projects.
- Experience with ELAN, Poms, PMX or similar.
- Good knowledge of Werum Pas-X.
Get a quick view of our unique benefits