Our client, a leading Telecom operator in France, is looking for a Networking Engineer
- Manage the installation and migration of Data (MPLS VPN and Internet Access) and Voice (PBX and Centrex).
- Coordinate the teams of installation technicians working at customer sites.
- Guarantee the quality of operations, cost control and contribute to the satisfaction of Telecom Entreprise customers.
- Analyze cases of malfunction, provide technical solutions, as well as configuration or architecture changes necessary for the proper functioning of the service.
- Validate the commissioning of customers
- Communicate on the progress of your files with the deployment project managers.
- Management of technological environment: DSL access, FTTO and FTTH fibers, microwave, 4G, trunk SIP, multi-service offers.
- Engineering degree or equivalent
- Expertise in fixed networks and telecommunications.
- Through your training and experience, you have developed expertise in Fixed Networks and Services:
- DSL, ETHERNET, FTTH, FTTH, F TTO, VPN networks, and UTM solutions structures
- PUBLIC VPN (Ipsec) and OPERA TEUR (L2VPN and L3VPN) as well as redundancy mechanisms (VRRP)
- MPLS, VPLS and routing protocols OSPF, RIP, EIGRP, BGP, L2TP tunnel and its components, vrf and LNS concept
- Equipment : Cisco, Huawei, Zyxel, Redback, Rad
- You have some knowledge of Voip (SIP, TRUNKSIP, MGCP, CODEC, Gateway ONE ACCESS or PATON, QOS : SLA, policing, shaping)
- You are a holder of the NACC and why not of the CCNP
- You have already managed a remote technical service
- You have previous experience in supporting or networking telecom solutions with another telephone operator or integrator.
Get a quick view of our unique benefits