This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
The company is looking for a cybersecurity expert to conduct an assessment of its IT Security vulnerability for a recently launched app in AppStore and Google Play.
This project plans a 2-3 days consultancy effort consisting of penetration test and other vulnerability testing methodologies to evaluate the cybersecurity risks and propose recommended mitigations forward.
Depending on the results, this first iteration of the assessment could derive on a follow-up for the reviewed platform or a similar analysis on other platforms developed by the company.
- Pen-testing experience on internet environment.
- Experience in computer systems, networks and applications
- Create new testing methods to identify vulnerabilities
- Pinpoint methods and entry points that attackers may use to exploit vulnerabilities or weaknesses
- Search for weaknesses in web applications
- Research, evaluate, document and discuss security findings, false negatives and possible fixes
- Stay updated on the latest malware and security threats
- Operate a hands-on role involving penetration testing and vulnerability assessment activities in web environments.
- Develop and maintain security testing plans
- Automate penetration and other security testing
- Develop meaningful metrics to reflect the true posture of the environment allowing the organization to make educated decisions based on risk
- Communicate security issues to a wide variety of internal and external “customers” to include technical teams, executives, risk groups, vendors and service providers?
Get a quick view of our unique benefits