This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
- Integrate the needs of the market by specifying the changes through the specifications.
- Ensure compliance with specifications, time and development costs through development committees (CODEV).
- Manage the launch of new products (price definition, commercial documentation, packaging) and inform via information notes, also manage the end of life of products.
- Identify, propose and follow strategic partnerships related to the evolution of your line of products.
- Send your consumption forecasts to the operations department and follow the sales of your lines in quantity, turnover and margin.
- Keep the price lists up to date.
- Follow the evolution of competition by geographical area and participate in the main lounges.
- Assist sales representatives in pre-sales.
- Advise the project managers on the technical choices during the calls for tenders.
- Ensure the international animation of your product line, by organizing meetings on products with marketing managers from the countries involved in selling these products.
- You ensure the coherence of the training programs in liaison with the
- Responsible for training and market development managers
- Engineer degree or equivalent experience involving a good technical level
- Minimum of five years experience in the field of electronic security, including alarm, access control and / or video.
- Good writing skills and high level of English.
- Customer listening and commercial sensitivity are essential qualities for the job