This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
Located in the Product-Management department within IT: End-to-end analysis of complex cross functional development projects for the requesting Business Unit „headquarter“ and management of (sub) projects in context of the development roadmap.
Main tasks / responsibilities:
· Proactive IT Business Partner in the gathering and analysis of business and technical requirements for complex IT development projects in various Head Quarters areas, such as IT, Networks, Finance, HR, General Counsel, Corporate Affairs, Business & Market Intelligence
· Ensuring and creating user-friendly, quick realizable and easily serviceable system solutions for complex IT development projects that meet the customer requirements from the fields and the Telefónica Germany standards, particularly in view of time, quality and budget.
· Generation of analyzes, decision-making bases and recommendations for the management of complex IT development projects.
· Coordination of complex technical development activities with the different departments and the product management department. Ensuring the realization of projects in close coordination with the Project Manager.
· Continuous proactive communication with other IT groups and vendors on common development projects for identification and exploitation of synergies.End-to-end analysis of complex cross functional development projects for the requesting Business Unit „headquarter“ and management of (sub) projects in context of the development roadmap.