This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
DescriptionOur client, an international management consulting firm dedicated to improving companies' business results, is looking for Project Manager for a Digital Transformation project in the education sectors, to join their team in Barcelona.
The main responsibilities of the project:
- Project management. Identify ideas and potential initiatives to digitize, or improve through digital supports and processes, the educational environment of public schools.
- Coordinate and run interviews with all stakeholders involved.
- Manage a team of 2-4 consultants and client relationships.
- Management consulting background is important
- Digital Transformation experienced
- Must be Catalan speaking
- Nice to have: Experience in education / learning industry
Get a quick view of our unique benefits