DescriptionOur client, the main infrastructure operator for wireless telecommunication in Europe, is looking for a Project Manager, as they have a new client and will need to work on Site Management and Infrastructure Development.
The expert will have to:
- Elaborate the Project Plan: identify activities, timing, volume and scenarios not covered by the contract
- Size resources and coordinate incorporation
- Evaluate process GAP and eventually adjust
- Coordinate execution of the plan
- Negotiate the change of ownership of the rental contracts: change from the ownership of the service manager to the new ownership (contacting the owners of the current towers or locations and negotiating the change of contract)
- Search for new locations and closing deals with the owners.
- Manage requests for access and modification of equipment in the towers where the equipment is located. Maintain the information and database updated.
- Set the infrastructure development to create the bases for building new towers over the next 5 years.
- Hands-on Project Management experience setting up projects from scratch.
- Experience as a Senior Consultant or Manager in a big consulting company.
- Telecom background.
- English fluent, Dutch mandatory.
- Experience dealing with HR, operations, finance.
- Organizational review and strategic guidelines will be a plus.
Get a quick view of our unique benefits