DescriptionOur client, a global innovation and engineering consulting is looking for an IPTV Integrator for their client in Poland.
The expert will be required to be a minimum of 2 weeks on-site in Poland (ideally fully on-site).
Start date: As soon as possible (2nd-3rd week of January)
Main Responsibilities & deliverables:
- Technical Project Management supporting local integration teams
- Follow vendors in all technical decisions
- Support all the operations that may be needed to assure the integration of a new TV service
- Relevant IT experience for Integration in TV business
- Knowledgeable in end-to-end TV architectures for digital video systems and OTT solutions.
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communications skills.
- Familiar with IPTV set-top boxes and IPTV deployment (knowledge in OTT is a plus)
- Familiar with IP network switching and routing protocols
- Understanding of HTTP traffic and protocols for video delivery
- Ability to handle several tasks, organize, document, make decisions, and work efficiently and effectively under deadlines.
- Knowledge in tools like MS Project and MS Visio
- Proficiency in the English language is mandatory.
Get a quick view of our unique benefits