This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
DescriptionOur client, the main infrastructure operator for wireless telecommunication in Europe, is looking for a Purchasing System Implementation Expert to work in the Netherlands for a 4 months period.
The expert will be responding to the company's CFO and will be part of an on-going project integrated by a team of financial experts.
The start date is as soon as possible, remotely until the end of September, when the expert will be required to work on-site in the Utrecht offices.
The duration is until December.
- The expert will be required to foresee how to prepare the organization for the implementation of a system, what are the scenarios that might arise, and how to confront them.
- Act as a bridge between the purchasing and financial teams.
- Information analysis regarding the organization and tools' implementations.
- Be able to ask the right questions before the implementation: how the organization works, the way the tools will be implemented, and finally foresee the outcome/consequences/impact of the system implementation in the organization.
- Experience with SAP Ariba
- Information Analyst expert in Purchasing
- Experience with IT Projects (no need for Project Management experience)
- Expert who has worked in IT Business
- Good understanding of Suppliers management
- Telecom background is welcomed but not mandatory
- Dutch skills will be a plus
Get a quick view of our unique benefits