This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
DescriptionOur client, a multinational consulting firm, is launching a large robotization project for a telecom operator to automate its customer service function.
They are looking for a Robotic Process Automation Developer to perform the following tasks:
- Develop and configure automation processes as per the technical design document (TDD) to meet the defined requirements. Work on the coding more complicated automation or reusable components.
- Develop new processes/tasks/objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Translate requirements and specifications into working solutions and workflows.
- 3+ years of experience in robotic process automation
- Clear understanding of and experience with RPA related tools such as Blue Prism, OpenConnect, Kryon, Epiance, EnableSoft, InfoSys, UIPath, Work Fusion. Certifications within these tool sets are highly desirable
- Experience developing Robotics software with BluePrism
Get a quick view of our unique benefits