This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
DescriptionOur client, a leading telecom provider with operations across Africa and the Middle East, is looking for a Senior Manager ICT Platforms and Applications to formulate the strategy for ICT platforms, applications and associated business processes to support Enterprise, Digital and Wholesale business on all ICT products (IoT, UC, Cloud, Security, SDN, NFV, etc).
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Management of the planning department for ICT platforms (UC, IoT, Cloud, Security, etc)
- Responsible for ICT governance and formal controls of all ICT platforms
- Management of Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Develop and continually Optimize the end-to-end process flow to ultimately ensure customer satisfaction
- Ensure vendor management of equipment and solution providers.
- Define architectural requirements for converged solutions and required processes
- Develop the Business cases for all Solutions (Service on Demand) in the Enterprise, Wholesale and Fixed technology domain together with commercial units
- 10 years Experience working in a ICT converged environment (Fixed, Mobile) with product and platform development (UC, IoT, Cloud, etc)
- 5 years’ experience in customer facing environment doing product design
- 4 Year Tertiary qualification in Engineering or equivalent
- Telecom industry experience is a plus
- South African citizen
Get a quick view of our unique benefits