This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
DescriptionOur client, a telecom provider with operations across Africa and the Middle East is looking for a Senior Manager: Security Management & Business Continuity Management
The responsibilities of the role:
- Identify, plan, coordinate and supervise the delivery of security assessments and other security services required
- Provide security consultancy to ensure new products and services are deployed in a manner that ensures adoption of the relevant security strategy, designs, standards, controls and tools.
- To lead, from an ICT security perspective, the supplier assessment process used in order to ensure that a supplier’s capability to support services to an agreed level/standards is accurately assessed and reported.
- Lead product evaluation activities to ensure products are fit for purpose and comply with minimum security requirements.
- Accountable for representing ICT team in cross-functional change programmes and business area meeting to ensure that information security considerations are included and considered, and informed decisions are made to achieve agreed outcomes
- Performing due diligence activities in relation to 3rd parties including ISV. Including the identification of system controls and assessing their effectiveness.
- To produce due diligence reports to be used in the creation of action plans to guide any remedial actions needed.
- Security infrastructure sustainment, maintenance and advanced configurations (i.e. firewalls, web gateways, mail gateways, IDS, intrusion detection systems, and management tools).
- Reporting and investigation of all security related incidents. Lead the development and implementation of corrective measures.
- Minimum 5 years with Managerial level experience
- Minimum 3 years’ Security Management experience, managing multiple large scale (e.g. enterprise-wide) projects
- Worked across diverse cultures and geographies advantageous
- Experience working in a medium to large organisation
- Fluent in English
- Minimum of 4 year tertiary degree
- BA or Masters advantageous
- Relevant Security Management certification
- South African citizen and EE eligible
Get a quick view of our unique benefits