This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
DescriptionOur client, a leading telecom provider with operations across Africa and the Middle East, is looking for a Senior Solution Architect to manage the fixed line network initiatives and existing 3rd Party business relationships with a specialised view across all facets of the fixed line environment including fibre, MW and IP.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Manage the technology strategy for Enterprise, Wholesale and Digital customers
- Manage the Design and Optimisation of the Technology Enterprise Systems within the Core, IP and Access networks in line with the business requirements
- Serve as the interface between customer facing entities and the various technical areas for the design, architecture and development of new sales engagement processes
- Translate customer ICT requirements into network solutions
- Ensure the right technological trends are incorporated into infrastructure planning to build a future proof networkDefine architectural requirements for converged solutions and required processes
- Analyze and evaluate customer business and technical requirements
- Document, design, develop and support the management of ICT, Mobile, Fixed, Converged and Wholesale
- Build strategic relationships with key stakeholders
- Partner with relevant internal and external stakeholders
- 10 years Experience
working in a Converged (ICT, Fixed, Mobile) Product environment
- 5 years’ experience in designing, building and supporting technology infrastructure for enterprise customers
- 4 Year Tertiary qualification in Engineering or equivalent
- Telecom industry experience is a plus
- South African citizen
Get a quick view of our unique benefits