This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
DescriptionOur client is looking for a Senior Telecom CRM Architect for a Digital CRM transformation programme for a Telecom in Muscat.
The project has a focus on Digital CRM, Order Management and product catalogue.
The Senior CRM Architect will lead the end to end delivery of the programme from an Architecture Governance point of view.
- At least 10-15 years in Telecom Architecture and Design roles
- Understanding of new Digital transformation trends
- Strong Leadership skills (multiple suppliers and stakeholders involved)
- Core Experience with Digital CRM systems (Salesforce.com, other Cloud native CRMs are preferable) - Omnichannel and 360 view of customer, Customers Hierarchy
- Experience with Order Management (COM, SOM)
- Experience with Product Catalogue
- Understanding of End to End journeys (e.g. Lead to Order and chain of systems interactions that support it)
- Microservices vs Monolithic Architecture
- CRs management and Solutions lifecycle: have worked from project inception to delivery (design assurance)
- Experience with Agile, DevOps methodologies
- Data migration and cut-over strategy
Get a quick view of our unique benefits