This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
DescriptionOur client, based in Oman, is looking for a Senior transformation project manager.
- Responsible for the overall successful delivery of the
transformation program initiated by management.
- Provide direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and
completion of key cross-functional initiatives as well as establishing and
managing overall program plans.
- Ensure organization alignment and focus on key strategic priorities, their effective execution and prioritization of resources across the organization.
- Manage cross-functional teams to ensure successful deployment as measured against project delivery schedule, product quality, project cost, and product cost.
- Serve as key escalation point locally for all technical, commercial or any other business delivery issue for the duration of the program.
- Experience in
Telecoms industry preferably with reputable wire-line and wire-less operators
or consultancy firms preferably with experience in in an emerging
market and/or Middle East.
Degree, preferably in telecom engineering, business administration or a
post-graduate Project Management qualification (MPMI/Prince 2) is a definite
years’ project related management experience is required, with significant
strong grasp of the technical aspects of the telecom industry is required.
management experience with project of similar size and scope
program management and project management skills
- Sound knowledge of finance management, risk
- In depth
knowledge of Project management methodology
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, MS Project and Visio
- Ability to direct teams in a matrix environment
- Ability to work well with internal and external clients
Get a quick view of our unique benefits