This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
The list below shows the focus areas required from a digital transformation/goto market prospective, which are essential to this
- Product Strategy (enhancement of current solutions, in re-usable form, pre-package and value based)
- Sales Strategy (development of a sales approach both internally & externally)
- Service Delivery Strategy (need to develop beyond a delivery model, requires a solid database of delivery partners, affiliates)
- Smart Solutions Strategy (building a smart solution which pans across a number of vertical products)
- IT/Digital management consulting background with proven experience building digital platforms
- Extensive experience in developing re-usable assets which includes service descriptions, value augmentation,reference projects, methodology, WBS & SoW template, Commercial template, initial sales deck, CV's of delivery team and structure.
- Understanding of goto market programmes and the deployment of digital systems
- Additional sector expertise in either Utilities (water, energy), transport (aviation, rail), buildings (space, lighting), sports(stadia), culture, education, urban development, healthcare
- Understanding of enterprise, solution and data architecture
- Worked closely with construction engineering teams and digital infrastructure teams to develop a coordinated strategy
- Experience in digital infrastructure within the construction sector using public/private cloud, SD-WAN, NFV, IoT, Digital Ecosystems, across vendors such as Microsoft Azure, AWS, Google Cloud, PTC
- Familiarity with any smart city projects
- Experience of cross vertical solutions, linking end to end solutions across various technologies
- Experience in creating ‘smart city’ strategies using IoT and innovative solutions
- Experience in producing actionable goto market strategies for developing competence, product, service delivery and smart solutions strategies, working knowledge of functional blocks of a digital platform
- Experience of procurement and delivery of digital services and systems for end clients
- Experience in developing smart city strategy documents and able to share sample working examples
- Experience with running client interviews, workshops
- Experience with IT and Enterprise networks, Cloud strategies, SDN, SDDP, NFV, Security, IoT & IIoT, AI, XaaS, big data analytics and platforms, smart metering, lighting, transport solutions to name a few.
- Bachelor’s degree is essential, either in Computer Science or a related engineering discipline
- Attended smart city training or had involvement with a smart city forum
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent skills in using MS Powerpoint, Word & Excel
- Ideally TOGAF certified
Get a quick view of our unique benefits