This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
DescriptionOur client, a company with a desire to transform the healthcare landscape, is looking for a Technology Contracting Section Head to develop and implement end-to-end contract management processes, policies and procedures.
This includes but not limited to: demand request, bidding, RFP, evaluation of proposals, contract development to execution and following up on contract.
- Set the section’s annual objectives and KPIs as well as operational plans and ensure proper implementation
- Ensure the ongoing development of the unit’s employees and guide the performance management
- In coordination with Procurement & Contracting Director, develop contract management processes, policies and procedures - specifically for the Technology related procurement
- Manage RFPs by preparing/updating the criteria for the assessment of Technology related vendors as well as receiving quotations/proposals and conducting evaluation of responses of vendors
- Liaise with the Legal function for review of the contracts, variations to contracts, and related documents
- Participate in contract negotiation and monitor contract compliance
- Manage and maintain correspondence and documentation related to contracts execution, including presenting information to stakeholders regarding contracts
- Facilitate governing of the relation between the Supplier and Business Owner
- Evaluate any contract change request
- Provide advice and guidance to the different teams relating to contract generation
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Supply Chain Management or equivalent from an accredited university
- 8 years of experience developing and executing E2E contract management, policies and procedures
- Healthcare industry experience is valued
Get a quick view of our unique benefits