This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
DescriptionWe are looking for a Technology Econometrics Expert to work for our Telecom client in Saudi Arabia.
- Participates in the development and implementation of the financial planning & control agenda, in line with the corporate objectives for the Technology & Operations Sectors (Infrastructure, Applications, Cyber security, Data Analysis, Operations)
- Advice, support, and provide an expert opinion on T&O financial planning, optimization and value maximizing.
- Interprets technology requirements financial impact, propose cost benefits analysis, guidance and support, necessary for continuous improvement
- Do scenario planning, build business cases and run simulations and sensitivity analysis to assess the value and profitability of technology investments
- Ensure providing support in the development of the financial overview, review budgets and financial statements.
- Review and develop financial plans ensuring consistency and avoiding overlaps and duplications
- Consolidate optimized individual budgets into T&O annual budget; build three years’ financial projections.
- Ensure all proposed strategic initiatives are supported by a sound Business Case in collaboration with Business Architecture and Finance
- Coordinate and laisse with all concerned stakeholders to ensure appropriate cost accounting to relevant project budgets / codes, CAPEX and OPEX requirements
- Analyse thoroughly and validate financial requests that come for budget request to EA for planned and in-flight projects
- Support management in rightly allocation of the T&O budget across initiatives and projects as per priorities in order to ensure consistency with the roadmaps and avoid overlaps and duplications
- Conduct variance analysis, identify all deviations and root-causes and responsibilities.
- Assessing achievement of submitted business case post implementation
- Ensures compliance with organizational
policies, procedures and quality standards.
savings, investments, and risk.
Professional backgroundRequired Skills:
- Conceptual Modelling and Mind Mapping
- Scenario Planning
- Requirement Engineering
- Descriptive and Inferential Statistics
- Quantitative Methods
- Mathematics Modelling and Simulations
- Advanced Excel skills
- Corporate Finance
- ICT Technologies
- Microeconomics (Utility, Risk, Price Elasticity, Decision Theory, Decision under Risk and Uncertainty)
- Multiple Criteria Decision Methods such as AHP
- Data Analytics (Classification and Clustering algorithms)
- Time Series and Perdition Models
- Advanced english level
- 10+ years experience
Get a quick view of our unique benefits