This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
DescriptionOur client, the leading management consulting firm in the Middle East, is advising the KSA government on a national ICT transformation strategic plan.
We are searching for a Media advisor to:
- Map the current and future media value chain and define key interventions to enable it
- Assess the current landscape, defined strategic objectives and key trends expected for the local Media industry.
- Identify the implications for the optimal development of the media industry in the partner and telecom ecosystem
- Defining the required technical capabilities and how they impact the policies and guidelines for the infrastructure rollout
- 6-10 years experience in advising about Media convergence
- Media and telecom management consultant experience
- Experience in the Middle East market (ideally)
Get a quick view of our unique benefits